is powered by world class infrastructure. We utilize
multiple redundant connections and BGP to ensure the
best performance and guaranteed uptime of the network.
We take many steps to make sure our customers' data is
safe and sound. All of MRM Hosting's Network Operation
Centers (NOCs) features high level security, raised
flooring, climate-control, UPS power supply, and dire
suppression system. MRM Hosting has multiple redundant
connections to major backbones with industry leaders
such as Aleron, Level3, Qwest, NAC and 16 other
bandwidth providers. Each of our NOCs are powered by
multiple OC-3 & OC-192 connections. Our NOC is equipped
with Cisco routers and Dell/IBM servers. We also have in
place a unique firewall to ensure server security.
Because we are actually on a backbone, we are able to
provide you with one of the fastest, most reliable
- 99.998% Uptime Monthly Aggregate.
- Redundant Internet Connections - Our data centre
has multiple connections from different backbone
providers; huge fiber connections from the largest
and most trusted providers around.
- Free 24/7 Server Monitoring - We will monitor
our servers 24/7 to make sure all customer data is
secure and have staff on hand.
- Full Duplex GIG Network - Allows for maximum
speed without as many bottlenecks which allows more
bandwidth per line.
- Redundant Power Supply - Reliability exceeds
99.998%. The main electrical room provides clean,
consistent power via switchgear, UPS systems,
multiple feeds and generator backup to ensure a
consistent supply of power to the facility.
- Environment control - Consistent temperature and
humidity ranges in the Data Center are maintained by
redundant cooling systems.
- Burstable Bandwidth - We don't cap your
bandwidth usage, all our network connections are
100% fully burstable.
- Technical Support - via tickets & email
- Security - In additional to the on-site security
staff, access is controlled by state-of-the-art
identification systems, including a biometric hand
scanner and card reader.